Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Update on The Mercy Seat

After a quick check of the various websites that have The Mercy Seat on them, the story has been downloaded a little over 100 times.  I thank all of you that has downloaded the story, but I need your help getting more.  If you liked the story, I would greatly appreciate if you tell your friends about the story and write a review on the website that you found the book or on goodreads.com.

Also, The Mercy Seat can now be found on kobobooks.com.  I hope to have the story up on Apple's iBookstore soon.

And again you can find The Mercy Seat on scribd.com and smashwords.com.

The Mercy Seat will remain available for free from now until August 5th when it goes up in price to $0.99.  Also that week the story will be made available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.  I will post the links to their pages once they are available.

TCB,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment